The term “AyurvedGurukul.Com Team ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Terms & Conditions :
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, recordings, audio files, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AyurvedGurukul.Com Team’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
AyurvedGurukul.Com Online Membership’s Terms & Conditions :This website is owned and operated by AyurvedGurukul.Com Team and will be referred to as “We” and “Our” within the following Terms and Conditions. As a user of this site, and upon purchasing, attending, and participating in any of our webinars / Guruul Sessions, you (the “user,” “attendee”) agree to the Terms and Conditions set forth below. Registered Active Member Means Who Have created account on this website...
By submitting your membership form or other application or registration to access online or offline Gurukul sessions, you shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by these Conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration and you will be unable to attend or participate in the Event.
AyurvedGurukul.Com Owner reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
- Each online / offline gurukul session / webinar’s unique content is owned by the presenter and commissioned for release by AyurvedGurukul.Com Owner and shall not be copied, recorded, redistributed, or used in any way without direct permission from both AyurvedGurukul.Com Team and the presenter.
- Any unauthorized use of any of our online / offline gurukul session / webinar presentations and recorded materials will lead to Cancellation of Membership or/and legal action against the user.
- Handouts provided as part of any of our gurukul / webinars are covered under copyright laws. They are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and any attempt to republish, share, upload, frame, post, transmit, or otherwise distribute the content will result in copyright infringement.
- All information provided by the gurukul sessions / webinars on our website is to be used only by professionals, such as Vaidya, Ayurvedic practitioner, Ayurved College Teachers, BAMS student, Postgraduate Student of Ayurved. By registering with our website / gurukul / webinar, users declare that they work and/or study in one of these appropriate fields, and we will not be held responsible for any users who misrepresent themselves.
- We take no responsibility for any actions any attendee may take after receiving the information contained in any of our gurukul / webinar presentations. We also shall not be held liable for any damages (incidental or consequential) that occur as a result of an attendee using or relying upon the information contained within any of our gurukul sessions / webinars or on our website.
- We will not be held liable for any of the content of the gurukul sessions / webinar presentations, nor for the quality of these presentations. They are meant as educational tools, and we will not be held responsible if gurukul sessions / webinar content does not meet a user’s expectations.
- Payments must be submitted in full at the time of gurukul session Registration
- No Refund will be paid to any user against their Suspension / Cancellation of gurukul session Registration / Membership by himself / herself / AyurvedGurukul.Com & Team.
- Individual Internet cost is responsibility of the participant to access website. We are not responsible for any technical problems arising out of net connectivity, or other technical difficulties beyond our control. But If Possible, We Will Provide You Technical Help. For techincal help, please contact vd Manish - +91 9420462065 / +91 9881150272.
- If users fail to access any sessions / webinar they registered for, because of technical difficulties, poor internet connection, or other reasons due to their own circumstances, AyurvedGurukul.Com & Team will be NOT liable for Any Loss of user in any form.
- You agree that you will maintain Decorum of AyurvedGurukul.Com website.
- Distribution of Links / Material to Non-members of Gurukkul Sessions / Webinar by user may lead to Suspension / Cancellation of Registration / Membership without any refund of Registration / Membership Fees paid by user or/and legal action against the user.
- Any misbehave by User will be lead to Suspension / Cancellation of Registration / Membership without any refund of Registration / Membership Fees paid by user or/and legal action against the user.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
Updated on April 17 2017 , 08.30 PM IST